LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
POSITION: CVOR Registered Nurse
DATE POSTED: 10/11/2017
JOB LENGTH: 13 wks
SHIFT: Days – 12 hrs
WEEKLY HOURS: 36
NOTE: Recent 2 years of CVOR Acute Care RN as well as Unit Specific Certifications
- ER RN – $880/Per 12 Hr Shift or $73/Hr
- Provides nurse services in the operating room during surgical procedures and as a member of the surgical team, assists as needed according to established procedure.
- Complies with ATC policies /procedures.
- Complies with client facility nursing policies /procedures.
- Conducts individualized patient assessment, prioritizing collection of data based on individual needs and condition.
- Conducts ongoing nursing assessment as dictated by the patient’s condition and in accordance with client facility’s protocols.
- Collaborates with other team members in the development, implementation, and evaluation of an individualized plan of care.
- Maintains confidentiality related to patient, family, client facility and staff in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- Advocates patient rights with respect to advance directives and organ donation.
- Assists surgical team during operative procedures as required.
- Prepares room with appropriate instruments, sutures, and other necessary supplies and equipment.
- Scrub nurse: Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, sponges, and supplies needed in the operative procedure, maintains a correct count.
- Circulator: Secures and drops supplies onto sterile field as needed; maintains patient documentation.
- Assists in maintenance and care of specimens.
- Ensures an adequate stock of supplies and proper functioning of equipment.
- Performs related duties as necessary.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift, as needed based on individualized patient assessment.
- Maintains competency by participating in continuing education programs and meets state specific requirements.
- Complies with accepted ethical conduct and professional Standards of Nursing Practice as set forth by the American Nurses Association or equivalent national organization.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate effectively and appropriately.
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- 24/7 Access
- Healthcare Stipend
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Pay
- Company-provided Malpractice Insurance & Worker’s Comp coverage
- Housing Per Diem
- Continuous Opportunities
- California Hospital Medical Center
Take a minute to fill out an express application and attach your resume:
Reply with your updated resume and 3 references
Make it a great week!